Yet another Android malware package has been publicized just two weeks after the last one, dubbed “DroidDream Light,” was disclosed. This latest malware, named “Plankton” by Xuxian Jiang, an assistant professor in North Carolina State University’s computer science department, exploits Dalvik, Android’s process virtual machine, Jiang wrote.
- Foursquare update improves ‘explore’ interface
- No Sink Is Too Shallow For a Side-Filling Water Bottle
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ review: a high-def 9-inch tablet at an entry-level price
- Fear Not, Those Without Access To Other Avenues To Internet Porn, Google Is Not Really Censoring Results
- Bing begins roll out of HTML5-enhanced search interface